There are 8 steps for guiding injecting steroids successfully for you without any complications such as infections or simply very uncomfortable injections, and an unnecessarily sore injected area. Of course, the most important thing for you is to prepare the injection and stick it into the muscle tissue, than follows the instructions below step by step.
- Step 1: Choosing a Needle – There are numerous needle sizes at our disposal, and you need the right one to get the job done. There’s no reason to choose a massive needle, but you don’t want one that’s so small the oil will barely push through. In most all cases, a 23g-25g needle will serve your needs. As for the needle length, 1” is plenty long enough for most anyone, but 1.5” is also suitable. Some will find ½” needles to be sufficient, but only if they are injecting into a very low body-fat area. Regardless of the needle size you choose, you will always use a clean never before used needle each and every time.
- Step 2: Drawing Air – Before you draw your steroids into the syringe, the first step is to draw at a minimum the same amount of air into the syringe that matches the amount of oil you’ll be drawing into the syringe. This is not absolutely necessary, but it will make step four a lot easier. Further, most will find drawing a little more air than needed to be quite beneficial and make things even easier.
- Step 3: Empty the Air – Place the needle into the oil (the steroids you’re using) and push all the air in. This will allow you to draw the oil with ease; again, you don’t have to do this but there’s no point in skipping it.
- Step 4: Draw the Oil – Simply pull the plunger of the syringe back until the desired amount is obtained; most will find drawing in slightly more (a miniscule amount) to be useful. A side note; many choose to use a “Draw Needle” for this purpose; this refers to using a larger needle. In this instance, you will use a 20g-21g needle to draw your oil into the syringe as it is much easier and faster. If you choose this method, you will follow steps 2 and 3 with your draw needle, and then replace the needle with the needle you chose in step 1.
- Step 5: Remove Air Bubbles – Now that the oil is in the syringe, you will push the plunger forward while tapping your finger against the side of the syringe to remove all air bubbles. This will cause a little bit of oil to shoot out of the needle, but that’s why you drew up a little extra.
- Step 6: Disinfecting – Determine which muscle you’re going to inject and the specific location, and disinfect with alcohol. Putting alcohol on a cotton ball will work, but alcohol swabs are perfect for this purpose.
- Step 7: Plunge the Needle & Aspirate – Once the area is disinfected, plunge the needle into the desired location, but do not inject yet. Once the needle is firmly in place, pull the syringe back; this is what is known as Aspirating. When you aspirate, if blood fills into the syringe remove the needle and pick a new location. If blood has entered into the syringe, you have hit a vein or blood vessel, and if you inject there’s a chance you’ll fall prey to what is known as “Tren Cough.” Trenbolone is the most notorious anabolic steroid for causing this, but it can happen with even Testosterone. When you hit a vein or blood vessel, some of the steroid gets into the lungs, and causes a violent cough that can be quite frightening and painful. Your mouth will taste like metal, and some say their teeth even hurt, and you will cough more violently than you ever have before. Don’t let this scare you; if you aspirate and follow our recommendations you’ll be fine. If you aspirate and no blood enters the syringe, you’re ready to inject.
- Step 8: If you have followed steps 1-7 and no blood entered the syringe during step 7, you are ready to inject your steroid(s). Simply push the plunger until all the oil has entered the desired location.
If you need any raw steroids powders, please click here: http://www.steroidpowdersale.com/